Choose between studio or outdoor setting:
- Studio sessions are held in my home studio. I have a variety of background colors and props, we can try several different things as time allows.
- For outdoor, on-location sessions, we can choose from a nearby public garden, park, or natural area. It can also be a favorite spot of yours (including your home).
- Sessions will last about an hour and are intended for one or two dogs.
- Session fee is $125, payment can be made through this website (click on any image and select Session Fee item). Session fee is non-refundable.
- Full payment will reserve your photo shoot date and time. Please contact me at Irene@furfetched.com for scheduling.
What to expect:
- We will talk beforehand to discuss your needs and expectations.
- About an hour of shooting to get a variety of images. Session will be shorter if your dog is becoming tired or stressed.
- After the session I will post images for you to review on this website (under Portrait Galleries). Prints may be purchased on an a la carte basis, from standard sized paper prints, to prints on canvas, wood, glass, or metal. Matting and framing services are also available. Web-resolution files for use on social media may be purchased as well (or are included with larger sized prints and larger specialty items).